Norwood Light and Broadband Department
Help & Resources
Find answers to common questions by selecting the topic. Still cannot find the answer to your question? Call our customer service specialists at 781-948-1150.
Watch Norwood Light Broadband cable TV anywhere you have an internet-connected device with WatchTVEverywhere.
Listed below are the supported devices for customers who would like to purchase, or already own, their modem
Supported Cable Modems
Motorola 6183 Docsis 3.0 Modem
Arris CM3200 Docsis 3.0 Modem
Arris Surfboard 6190 Docsis 3.0 Modem
Supported Cable Modems with built-in WiFi
Arris DG2470 Docsis 3.0 Modem & Wireless router
Arris DG3260 Docsis 3.0 Modem & Wireless router
Arris DG3270 Docsis 3.0 Modem & Wireless router
Norwood Light Broadband (NLB) offers email as a complimentary, free service to our internet customers. NLB customers can use other alternative, free email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. NLB customers pay for their internet service, not email.
1. When you first signed up for service you should have been assigned your email account(s).
2. If you have not received an email address, please call 781-948-1150, option #1 and a service representative will cross-reference your account and then assign you an email address.
1. Go to https://webmail.norwoodlight.com.
2. Login using your email account and current password.
3. Select “Options” from the navigation bar.
4. Select “Change Password” option.
5. Type in old password, and then type in new password and re-type new password.
6. Click on “Modify.”
Yes. Go to https://webmail.norwoodlight.com.
Login using your email account and password.
Click here for Norwood Light Broadband’s email settings.
Yes, please see your Norwood Light email settings for proper setup.
1. All spam that is filtered and gets flagged as spam goes to your webmail account.
2. Your flagged “spam” emails will be stored in your “Spam” folder.
3. If you find a message that is valid and not spam, you can select that message and move it to your inbox.
4. Once the message is in your “Inbox,” you now will be able to download that message to your email client (i.e. Outlook).
5. All spam will be stored for 2 weeks only and then will be deleted