Help & Resources
Find answers to common questions by selecting the topic. Still cannot find the answer to your question? Call our customer service specialists at 781-948-1150.
Watch Norwood Light Broadband cable TV anywhere you have an internet-connected device with WatchTVEverywhere.
We do not censor nor block any type of content that is available on the Internet. Products are available for parents to control access. Click here for a review of over 10 parental control software for the Internet. Norwood Light Broadband does not recommend nor provide any technical assistance with such programs.
Below are the supported devices for customers who would prefer to purchase or already own one.
Supported Cable Modems:
Motorola 6120 – Docsis 3
Motorola 6121 – Docsis 3
Motorola 6141 – Docsis 3
Motorola 6180 – Docsis 3
Arris / Motorola 6183 – Docsis 3
** Arris CM3200 – Docsis 3
Motorola SBG6580 – Docsis 3 – Cable Modem & Wireless Router
Arris CM820 – Docsis 3
Arris DG860 – Docsis 3 – Cable modem & Wireless/Wired Router
Arris DG1670 – Docsis 3 – Cable modem & Wireless/Wired Router
Arris DG2470 – Docsis 3 – Cable modem & Wireless/Wired Router
Arris DG3260 – Docsis 3 – Cable modem & Wireless/Wired Router
Arris DG3270 – Docsis 3 – Cable modem & Wireless/Wired Router
** Arris DG3450 – Docsis 3.1 – Cable modem & Wireless/Wired Router
Purchase Your Own Device:
You may purchase the devices below directly from AMT. They will ship directly to you and pricing includes shipping. If there are any issues with the product, you will need to work directly with AMT for warranty, returns, etc.
AMT – 888-293-5856 – X 204 – please mention your are a Norwood Light Broadband customer.
CM3200 Cable Modem – $74.95
Arris DG3450 DataGateway – $139.95
Norwood Light Broadband (NLB) offers email as a complimentary, free service to our internet customers. NLB customers can use other alternative, free email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. NLB customers pay for their internet service, not email.
1. When you first signed up for service you should have been assigned your email account(s).
2. If you have not received an email address, please call 781-948-1150, option #1 and a service representative will cross-reference your account and then assign you an email address.
1. Go to https://webmail.norwoodlight.com.
2. Login using your email account and current password.
3. Select “Options” from the navigation bar.
4. Select “Change Password” option.
5. Type in old password, and then type in new password and re-type new password.
6. Click on “Modify.”
Yes. Go to https://webmail.norwoodlight.com.
Login using your email account and password.
Click here for Norwood Light Broadband’s email settings.
Yes, please see your Norwood Light email settings for proper setup.
1. All spam that is filtered and gets flagged as spam goes to your webmail account.
2. Your flagged “spam” emails will be stored in your “Spam” folder.
3. If you find a message that is valid and not spam, you can select that message and move it to your inbox.
4. Once the message is in your “Inbox,” you now will be able to download that message to your email client (i.e. Outlook).
5. All spam will be stored for 2 weeks only and then will be deleted